iTEAM Network’s Upgraded Product Launch Is a Huge Win for Daily Fantasy Sports Players
LAS VEGAS, July 21, 2016 With football season just around the corner, iTEAM Network has released its new platform that improves the daily fantasy sports (DFS) experience for grinders and welcomes new players searching for friendly contests against players at their own skill level.
To go along with iTEAM Network’s innovative “SweatList” feature, which allows users to see which players they are rooting for and against in each contest, new product release features include:
- Beginner contests that exclude experienced players
- “Pro” tags to identify expert players
- iOS apps for select partner sites
- Improved performance for optimal speed and responsiveness
- Improved user-interface design
- Self-exclusion and deposit limits to ensure responsible play
- In the near future, iTEAM Network will roll out iOS apps for more partner sites, as well as Android apps. Platform customers already experience industry-leading customer account protection through iTEAM’s policy of segregating player funds and Monthly Independent Accounting Reviews.
“This is a daily fantasy platform for all users,” said Gabe Hunterton, CEO of iTEAM Network. “New customers can get their feet wet against a level playing field on a user-friendly platform without sacrificing the information and action that experienced grinders crave.”
Since launching last October, iTEAM Network has expanded to 15 partner sites, generating millions in total prize pools. During the upcoming football season, customers will have the opportunity to participate in exciting contests and promotions exclusive to the iTEAM Network.
To learn more about how to join the iTEAM Network DFS platform, email@example.com